Sterling Scale Company, Inc. warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the
following time period.
- Sterling Scale electronic equipment for a period of one (1) year from date of shipment.
- Sterling Scale DW187 and SSR load cells for a period of one (1) year from date of shipment.
- Sterling Scale Wafer Platforms for a period of five (5) years (5K and up) from date of shipment.
- Sterling Scale “Eliminator” Cross Link Load Cell Kits, ESP, ESC and ESCV models for a period of five (5) years from date of shipment.
- Sterling Scale “E-Series” for a period of five (5) years (5K and up) from date of shipment.
- All printers for a period of 90 days from date of shipment.
- The warranty period for any Sterling Scale product that is subjected to severe wash down environment is dependant upon a case by case factory review and shall in no case be longer than one (1) year from date of shipment.
- Warranty coverage in excess of one (1) year is limited to parts only.
- This warranty supercedes all previous warranties.
Sterling Scale will provide factory service when parts or equipment are returned to the Southfield, Michigan Plant, freight prepaid. Sterling Scale’s liability under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of defective material, and in no event shall it be liable for consequential or indirect damages.
This warranty shall not apply to parts or equipment subject to accidental abuse, alterations, overloads, power or lightening – caused damages or improper grounding.
This warranty constitutes Sterling Scale Company’s exclusive Warranty. There being no other warranties expressed or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.